I’m a list person, if you’ve ever been in my apartment and taken a look at my desk you will find lots of stickie notes with lists on them posted all over. Sometimes things get done, sometimes I dont cross things off for months. Since I’ve been spending money on various things non-photography related since Vegas pretty much, my photography ToDo list is ever-growing.
- get 5 negatives scanned @Photosource and get them print ready so I can do some fancy canvas prints of my best ones.
- develop the REALLY old Kodak Plus X-Pan roll of film I found in my dads camera bag when I first got my grubby little mitts on his camera gear
- develop these 2 rolls of Illford HP5 that have been chillin’ since my trip to NZ last year and make contact sheets (at the very least)
- NEATLY organize all my photo files onto my new external 1TB hard drive :)
- organize all my developed rolls & prints so that they aren’t crammed into 2 too small boxes anymore
Thats probably not even the tip of the iceberg. I still need to reprint a couple of my best b&w’s so I can mount and frame a couple to auction off for a charity thing coming up early this year! Oh and did I mention how my personal goal for 2011 is to get my portfolio ready to have my very first gallery showing ever? And to open up a goodsie.com store so I can share my stuff with people who are interested in buying??? Head, meet Desk.
An amateur artists work is never done. I need to quit being such a slacker and start looking at this whole thing I’m trying to do as my full-time job instead of part-time. I want my part-time job to be something that just pays the bills and my full-time job to be something I love doing. :)