There are many beautiful spots within a day from here that I really want to shoot at, and I feel like I keep forgetting about them until the mood strikes, so for the sake of remembering I think I need to keep a running list of places I’d like visit in the near future (within the year) for photo-ing, so here we go:
- Chico, well actually its right before Chico, there’s a cemetery I passed once that I need to revisit, driving by it I knew I needed to stop and shoot but I was on a time crunch and too hungover on my drive back, freakin’ Chico.
- Yosemite/Mono/Bodie, I’m still trying to plan a short 3 day camping trip since I’ve never been to either of these places and I am dyiiiiiiing to shoot there. I just keep running into the issue of finding people who can commit to the camp out.
- Miur Woods, I need to get some old growth forest in my life and portfolio.
- SoCal, there are too many locations I want to do some long exposures scattered all over southern Cali…I’m thinking a late summer, early autumn trip, just for a night. It needs to happen, I have unfinished business there.
- North Coast, I’d like to say I’ll get to it this year but I doubt it, the first 3 I’ve been dying to do for the past year or more.