I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend, I know I sure am trying to, despite working most of it. So here to accompany your lazy Sunday in bed, some of my favorite links from around the internet this week, enjoy!
- 30 brilliant non-photoshopped photographs, talk about great staging and luck!
- My Drunk Kitchen… you’re welcome. This girl totally knows whats up. [LOL @ 4:58]
- This manual photography cheatsheet for people just getting into photography, or brushing up on their skills by Miguel Yatco
- This song from Crystal Castles, Empathy… sometimes my pandora stations are just brilliant
- a local Photography gallery, Viewpoint is holding an open call for cellphone photography, while I normally haaaaaaate people passing cell phone pix as photography, this exhibit is specifically for cell phone photos. Enter here.
- F-stop Magazine, I love photo magazines, I just never buy them in store because I’m lazy/broke…enter F-stop
- This pretty much sums up the last couple weeks me and some girlfriends have had…love it.
- Someones having way better luck with the Impossible Project films, and also has an awesome 356 project going…
[accentuating the positives] waking up in a good mood, ready to take on the day || being a hermit || watching dirty love || remembering to bring my sx-70 with me when I go shooting || phantogram || deciding last minute to go to the bay for the day || random gastropubs with ex-FBI personnel || burning through almost 4 rolls in 2 hours || sangria || honest talks with mom || paying bills early || naps || catch up beers with the girls || getting special awards at work || 80 degree weather in july
Hope you guys had a good week! <3
*this post has been inspired by many of my favorite bloggers, let me know if you’d like to see this segment stay!*